alerts managecommand, providing an all-in-one interface to add, show, and delete configurations.
news showconfigcommand re-named to
news managewith a built in interaction option to stop sending.
- Fixed issue with follow/alert dialogs not opening
news stopcommands (replaced with above updated commands)
- Text/prefix commands (slash commands are now non-optional)
- Stability improvements, primarily regarding the frequency of rate limit hits.
- Double posting issue for price updates.
- Text commands - replaced with slash command alternatives.
- Utility commands
unfollowtext commands were discontinued, with slash command alternatives instead
newspingcommand: Manage role to be mentioned when news is sent
- Updated error messages to be more useful
- Major stability improvements
- Changing colors (green/red) based on price trend.
- All time high alerts.
fgcommand: shows Fear/Greed index for cryptocurrencies.
- Price updates will mention if price is an all time high.
- News will now only be shown from whitelisted sources in an effort to reduce spam.
- Coin rank now shows market cap ranking rather than CoinGecko ranking.
cbcommand: View quote for COIN stock
- Following and alerts for COIN stock
trendingcommand: Shows daily trending coins on CoinGecko
tickercommand: Shows last price and volume for a trading pair on a given crypto exchange
- Crypto price updates are now reported per standard rounding procedure (previously rounded to 2)
- Posting more relevant news articles
- News articles now show source icons if available
- Added warning to news channel commands if missing perms
- Fixed minor news channel permissions bug
- Cryptocurrency following added (get price updates to a channel per given time interval)!
followcommand: creates a new server follow config
followingcommand: shows server follow configurations
unfollowcommand: deletes a server follow configuration
infocommand now displays All Time High price for cryptos
- Cryptocurrency price alerting added!
addalertcommand: configures a new alert
alertscommand: shows server alerts
delalertcommand: deletes a server alert
infocommand unhandled exception on certain invalid symbols fixed
minestatscommand: Displays Bitcoin mining stats and graphs (Difficulty, Hash Rate, Revenue)
minecalccommand: Calculates expected mining profitability for various cryptos.
- Rounding conventions: Crypto values are rounded to eight decimals and most fiat values are rounded to four decimals.
- Inactive coins are given [INACTIVE] label on
- Issue with
infocommand displaying $0 price fixed.
- Unhandled exception for missing permissions error fixed.
newslimitcommand: Allows server managers to limit the volume of news sent to news channels.
- Migrated to discord API v8.
- Issue with
convertcommand icons and error messages fixed.